I 'm sure it was worth taking this balloon trip in one of the most amazing landscapes in the world, Cappadocia, Turkey. A couple months later, I heard a balloon accident for the first time in this region. But most of balloon trip is quite safe here--and specially if we follow the safety standard as explained before we fly....At least, we took off and landed safely...
Posted in Black and White Weekend
I'd love to take a ride in a balloon.
ReplyDeleteNice photo and a great contribution to the B&W theme!
ReplyDeleteIt must be breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteI have never associated Turkey with ballooning. I stay on the ground but love watching balloons in flight. Great scene.
ReplyDeleteWonderful scenery, must be awesome from the air.
ReplyDeleteWow, what an amazing adventure… beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteOtherworldly scenery. I like to watch balloons from the ground.
ReplyDeleteThis looks dangerous, but the photo makes it seem worthwhile.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and wonderful point of view!
ReplyDeleteWhat n mazing view!
ReplyDeleteLike a fantasyworld! Like it a lot!
ReplyDeleteWhat an experience that must have been! Wonderful photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all nice comments
ReplyDelete